Cider Falls

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Molly's Personalized Cup

Molly seldom buys anything for herself.  Just before Christmas, while she was out Christmas shopping, she made a purchase for herself.  She bought a package of two acrylic cups with lids and straws.  Mind you, it had to be a bargain or she would not have bought them.  She is the most frugal person that I know.  She asked me if I would personalize them for her.  A few weeks ago, I decided it was time for me to tackle the project.  I used my Cricut to cut a red "M" from vinyl using the Songbird Cartridge.  I cut it at 2" and applied it to the cup.  Then I cut 1/2" red and white polka dots and applied them to the cup.   She liked the results and uses the cup frequently.  I am so glad she let me do something for her with my Cricut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment