Cider Falls

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Camp Crop Alot


I spent January 27-30, 2011 at Camp Crop Alot.  I have never been to a crop before and was a bit apprehensive about the deal.  I went with my friend Jennifer from Savvy Scissors.  We had a wonderful time riding down there, and as soon as we parked, I knew we were going to have a blast.  I have never felt any more at home anywhere I have ever been.  I met some very good people that I know will be friends for a lifetime!  There were only 10 of us there and we all seemed to jell with each other. 



 I spent most of my time working on Scrapbooks for Heath, Eli, Chloe, and Caroline for their Disney Cruise that they took in February 2010.  We each had a four foot table on which to scrap.  On Friday night we had a round robin where each of the scrappers added an embellishment to a two page layout that we had started individually.  I chose some pictures of Heath and Eli that were taken on Christmas Day 2005 at the beach in Panama City.  I chose the paper, matted the pictures, and placed them on the pages where I wanted them.  As the pages passed to the left from one scrapper to another the pages came to life.  I was so in awe when I got my pages back and saw them.  I think they are just beautiful and turned out perfectly. 


The glare on the pages is from my flash.  I could not get the pages situated  so that I did not have some glare.  I do wish everyone could see these up close and personal.  Pictures do NOT do these pages justice. 


I am so looking forward to my next adventure in crop land.  I am enjoying being with friends and making memories so much!
 
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment